8 things, tagged by kroki_refur.
Oh crap. So, interesting?
1) On paper, I'm the perfect little domesticated wife. I can cook and sew, clean and shop. In reality, I do all of these things on such a random basis that I don't think my husband counts on any of them being done. Still, I think I'm a godo wife. I really love my husband and I try to do the thing that'll make him most-happy as often as I can remember to.
2) As a writer, I"m very set in my ways. I have to write in a white steno-pad, either an 80 or 100 page size. My handwriting is horrible, and I have these little shorthands and abbreviations. The only person who can read my untyped fic (besides me) is
3) I started writing fanfic before I could write. Literally. My mom has these notebooks of fic she wrote down for me. Total self-insert Wonder Woman/Janelly Sue non-graphic fem-slash. I think those comics really messed me up in some fundamental ways. Like with the whole bondage thing and stuff. That's not right, man.
4) I think # 3 is so personal it should count as two facts. This space left intentionally blank.
5) I have incredible willpower on the big things, and none at all on the little things. I have to figure out ways to trap myself into doing the things I want/need to do, like writing and homework and sewing.
6) It's a sign of the apocolypse if I find jeans that fit. I've got a huge ass and a sway back and there's always this awful gap at the top back part.
7) I wore makeup for the first time in months, yesterday. Because someone else wanted to put it on me so bad. I managed to bear it for about 3 hrs before wiping it all off. I'm not good at the girly thing.
8)Sam thinks I get my parenting instincts from my grandmother. I went to live with her when I was about 16, and I'd have been so messed up without having that safe haven to finish growing up in. I really don't want babies, but I keep "adopting" these teens around 14-18 and providing a bit of realistic, non-judgemental sanity.